Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Beaded Eyeglass Holders - Back in Style!

Remember when your grandmother or great-grandmother wore an eyeglass chain with her reading glasses.  I remember my grandmother working on her crafts, taking on and off her reading glasses.  She had a beautiful silver eyeglass holder.  Now, these are all the rage!  These beaded eyeglass holders bring a little flair and sparkle to your glasses.  And they are functional as well.  I can't tell you how much time I have spent looking for my glasses.  Now I don't have to.  I can simply slip on my georgous beaded eyeglass holder and have my glasses with me anywhere I have to go.  Even if I run out to do a little work in the garden, I never have to search for them.  You can find them in any color, size or style you desire.  At Blue Raven Creations you will find a wide variety of handcrafted beaded eyeglass holders.  We have a great selection of colors, ready to match any outfit or maybe just your favorite colors.  We even take custom orders.  The popular themes currently are school colors. Give us a hollar
at Blue Raven Creations and show some spirit; we can create an eyeglass holder in your favorite teams colors.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, and I am glad to hear they are back in style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom just got your beautiful creation, in only 2 days! She absolutely loves the glass holder, she thought they were made from antique beads and said it was beautiful! Looks like I will be getting more for her, since she wears the beaded holders all day long. Thank you for the enclosed note, quick shipping, and making my 82 year old Mom so happy!
    Lin RhinestonesPast

    ReplyDelete