Sunday, September 13, 2009

Not Just For Reading Glasses Anymore

Eyeglass Holders or Chains are not just for your reading or eyeglasses anymore.  You can wear your Sunglasses with them.  It is a great way to hang on to those sunglasses when you are out shopping, in the garden, taking walks or just out playing with the kids.
I am forever misplacing my sunglasses.  I leave them in the car, at the house, at my friends house!  It is very frustrating when I can't find them.  And even more frustrating when I buy another pair, only to misplace them also.
These very affordable eyeglass holders offer the ability to have a stylish way of "hanging on" to those sunglasses.  Add a little Pizazz to you sunglasses!
At Blue Raven Creations we offer a variety of sizes, colors and styles. They are super affordable!  We even take custom orders.  Come by and see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment